Sorry, this website is currently temporarily unavailable.
This is to allow us to make improvements and carry out essential maintenance work, we are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.
Emergency contact details
Please note the numbers listed below are for emergency situations only.
- Adult Social Care Emergency Duty Team 07712 106378.
If you feel that a child is immediately at risk of harm please dial 999 and ask for the police.
- Emergency repairs for non- council buildings and highways 0113 376 0499
- Noise nuisance outside office hours 0113 242 5841
- you have nowhere safe to stay tonight and it is outside of our opening hours please call our emergency duty service on 07891273939
Council housing emergency repairs
Housing Leeds 0800 188 4000 (free from a land line) / 0113 376 0410 - Customers with hearing or speech impairments can email email@example.com - The out of hours team will aim to respond to your email within one hour.
Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation 0113 378 2188 - Deaf customers with a text phone can access the same services 24/7 by typing 18001 before the 0800 number.
You can use the NHS Choices website to search for doctors, dentists, hospitals and pharmacies in your local area. The website includes maps and directions of how to find each service by road or by public transport.
MyLeeds customer account
You can still use your MyLeeds account to report roads, footpath and pavement issues and environmental issues such as reporting a pothole, a lost dog, litter, fly-tipping, vandalism or access being blocked on a pavement etc.
You can also:
- access our job vacancies and newsroom sites;
- obtain advice on how to make a planning application;
- report a street lighting problem, and
- register to vote .
Money Information Centre (MIC)
You can still book your sports and active lifestyles activities on-line and make bookings for performances at the Carriageworks theatre, Leeds International Concert Season and Leeds Town Hall.
Local travel information
Other useful organisations
- Yorkshire Water
- National Grid - Gas - For gas emergencies and reporting leaks
- Samaritans - Confidential emotional support line.
- Citizen's advice bureau - Free and impartial advice to help you resolve legal, money and other problems.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused. firstname.lastname@example.org